Placing an Order
Before we get started helping with apartment office cleaning we need a few details to make sure we head down the right path like:
- The unit number, size, and desired completion date or move in requirements.
Our cleaners go through detailed checks and procedures before beginning work on each unit:
- Cleaners will start by inspecting the unit and removing all remaining trash and debris that will fit into a kitchen trash bag before additional assistance is required from onsite maintenance.
- Please make sure that larger items such as left over furniture, mattresses, etc. have been removed prior to the cleaner’s arrival. If any remain the cleaner will contact onsite maintenance for assistance in removing those items.
We want to make sure you know our crew members are onsite and engaged with the work we are committed to helping you with. That’s why we ask for all Rent Ready crew members to check in with an onsite point of contact or the main office to acquire keys and make sure they have access to the unit.
Our crew members follow a standard process for cleaning apartment units with consistent technique and quality. Rent Ready includes the following items room by room in their standard clean:
Throughout the Entire Unit
- Windows are cleaned inside.
- Window sills and tracks are cleaned.
- Window blinds are cleaned and dusted.
- Door thresholds are washed down and cleaned thoroughly.
- Baseboards and shelves are dusted.
- Light fixtures are dusted and cleaned inside and out.
- Light switch plates are cleaned throughout the unit.
- HVAC vents are cleaned and dusted.
- Sliding doors are cleaned inside and out (if in the unit).
- Sliding door tracks are cleaned out (if in the unit).
- The patio area is swept off and railings cleaned.
- Outdoor utility closets are swept out and cleaned off.
- Vinyl flooring or tile is scrubbed and mopped clean.
- Carpeted areas are vacuumed.
- The bathroom tub and ceramic surrounds are cleaned out and polished.
- The bathroom sink and faucet are cleaned out and polished.
- The mirrors and medicine cabinets are cleaned and polished.
- Bathroom closets and shelves are wiped down.
- Bathroom cabinets and drawers are wiped down inside and out.
- The interior toilet bowl, rim, and exterior toilet base, seat, and body are wiped down.
- All doors are wiped down on the front and back.
- All closets and shelves are wiped down.
- Wipe exterior of washer and dryer.
- Clean laundry room floor.
- Clean lent trap.
- Vent hood filter, stove burners, and drip pans (if reusable) are run through dishwasher cycle.
- The refrigerator is dusted down, pulled out and cleaned behind before replacing.
- The inside of the refrigerator and freezer are cleaned out with all drawers and shelving removed.
- Refrigerator and freezer seals are cleaned out making sure that gasket seals are cleaned.
- The exterior of the refrigerator and freezer are cleaned down and polished.
- The interior of the dishwasher is cleaned out with the racks removed.
- Dishwasher seals and exterior are cleaned down.
- Kitchen cabinets and drawers are wiped down inside and out.
- The stove is pulled out, and then cleaned behind.
- The inside of stove is cleaned out including racks, drip plans and the interior stove door ensuring that no black residue remains.
- The exterior stove door, and stove top are cleaned after removing the stovetop burners and knobs.
- The stove vent hood or fan/exhaust system are wiped down and cleaned including underneath vent hood.
- The interior and exterior of the microwave are wiped down and cleaned after removing the trays.
- The sink and faucet are cleaned out and polished.
- The kitchen countertops are wiped down and polished.
- Our last step is to tidy up after our work to make sure the apartment is ready for a resident to move in:
- All collected trash, debris and cleaning materials are removed from the unit and disposed of onsite.
- Lights are turned off, and the HVAC system is set to a specified temperature or turned off, with the door locked.
- Check in with maintenance or the main office to return any keys.
- If maintenance or the main office is available to inspect the unit, our crews are happy to walk through with them to make sure they can address anything that needs addressing.